The Toby Jug is located in Cappoquin, a quiet market town in Co. Waterford, nestled under the Knockmealdown Mountains and at the head of the River Blackwater estuary. Cappoquin is famous for fishing and just a few miles from the coastal towns of Ardmore and Dungarvan and only a short distance from several sea and airports.
* Dublin City (sea and air port) - 135 miles
* Click for a larger image Shannon airport - 75 miles
* Cork City (sea and air port) - 45 miles
* Waterford City - 38 miles
* Rosslare sea port - 70 miles
Routes to Cappoquin (located on the N72):
* Dublin City - Take the N7 turning onto the M9/N9 to Waterford, then take the N25 from Waterford turning right onto the N72 a few miles before Dungarvan.
* Shannon airport - Take the N19 continuing onto the N18 after Shannon town and then on to Limerick City. From Limerick, take the N20 to Mallow then the N72 from Mallow to Cappoquin.
* Cork City - Take the N20 to Mallow, then take the N72 to Cappoquin.
* Waterford City - Take the N25 then turn right onto the N72 a few miles before Dungarvan.
* Rosslare - Take the N25 to Waterford, continue on the N25 then turn right onto the N72 a few miles before Dungarvan.